- 100% Pure certified organic Sacha Inchi cold pressed oil ,contains as much as 93.7 % of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Omega 3 – 48.6 % – 13 times more than the salmon, Omega 6 – 36.8 %, Omega 9 – 8.3 %
- Sacha inchi oil benefits extend to the health of the skin. Essential fatty acids are crucial for good skin health.
- The oil contains higher levels of omega 3 than any other plant based oil
- Sacha Inchi oil is rich in protein, omega 3, 6, and 9, alpha tocopherol vitamin E, carotenoids (vitamin A), and fiber
Sacha Inchi Oil
Botanical / INCI name – Plukenetia volubilis
Sacha inchi, also known as the Inca peanut, is the seed of a plant that grows in the highlands of Peru. Despite being a fairly recent discovery in the health community of the United States, sacha inchi has been cultivated and used as a food source for 3,000 years in the Amazon rainforest. The fruit that these seeds grow in is inedible, but when lightly roasted with low heat the seeds take on a crisp nutty flavor. The oil is rich in protein, omega 3, 6, and 9, alpha tocopherol vitamin E, carotenoids (vitamin A), and fiber. It packs a powerful healthy punch and shows promising benefits for improving the nutritional status of the body. Sacha inchi oil benefits extend to the health of your skin and hair.The oil contains as much as 93.7 % of polyunsaturated fatty acids – such an amount is not contained in the seeds of any other oil plants. Omega 3 – 48.6 % – 13 times more than the salmon, Omega-6 – 36.8 %, Omega-9 – 8.3 %. Besides the unsaturated fatty acids the fruits also contain proteins (33 %), antioxidants, iodine, vitamins A and E
Extraction method: Cold Pressed – Unrefined
Suggested use: Edible oil ( Internal or External )
Ingredients: 100% organic sacha inchi oil
Packaging: 100ml glass bottle
Country of origin: Germany
The oil does not contain any artificial preservatives or artificial colours.