- Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
- Reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis
- Broccoli seed oil is extremely nourishing, which imparts a natural glow to skin and a healthy shine to hair
- Great source of isothiocyanates
- Contains indole-3-carbinole which is very important mainly for women
Broccoli Seed Oil
Botanical / INCI name (EU) – Brassica oleracea var. Italica seed oil
Broccoli fixed oil cold pressed from broccoli seeds, not filtered. Appearance: clear, greenish to gold yellow.
According to the REGULATION (EU) No 1169/2011 of 2011-October-25, Annex II, in this regard the oil
contains the following allergens subject to labeling: none
Food grade edible oil
Extraction method: cold pressed – unrefined
Ingredients: 100 % organic broccoli seed oil
Packaging: 100ml glass bottle
Produced in: Austria
The oil does not contain any artificial preservatives or artificial colors.
Storage: keep away from direct sunlight, store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening. If the temperature is low, the product may become turbid or may solidify, but the effect fades at room temperature. Use within 3 months after opening.
Dosage: internal use – 1 teaspoon in the morning (on an empty stomach) and 1 teaspoon in the evening (before bedtime); cold cuisine – according to the taste and the amount of food; external use – as necessary.
Please note the outside packaging (bottles or boxes) may look slightly different in shape or color from shipment to shipment as is stated on our website however it will include exactly the same content.